Thursday, July 19, 2012

School | Indonesia

I wanted to begin phase two of Indonesia by introducing you to my lovely new village, as well as give a tour of my air conditioned apartment, but those things will have to wait as exploration time has been limited and my kitchen has flooded no less than three times! So, I begin by introducing you to my new school...


For those of you who do not know, I have relocated from Salatiga to a suburb of Jakarta called Lippo Karawaci (car-uh-wah-chi). I am the newest member of the grade 3 team at Sekolah Pelita Harapan.
A photographic tour cannot do my new campus justice, but I shall try nonetheless.

This is a central view of campus from the administration building.

The Junior School building and round pool in the background.

My wing of the Junior School. Our classroom is the last one on the second story!

Playground #1.

Playground #2.



These are the new single teachers and new friends.
That was just a quick overview of some of our facilities. My classroom is almost finished, another post on that to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment