Saturday, December 10, 2011

School | Christmas Concert

The annual Mountainview Christmas Concert took place Friday night. As soon as I got to school, I had to snag a pic with all of my girls because they were all in dresses!


We took a class pic by the Christmas tree during intermission before they all had to get back up on stage.


The 5th and 6th grade sang together.

At the end of the concert, we got to do a candle lighting. Those of you that have attended a Christmas service with me in the past know that I have a hard time leaving the candle alone in my hands. I tend to make wax shavings that end up covering the floor. This service was no exception. Unfortunately the candles were red so I'm still trying to get the color off of my finger nails!


And here's a pic of all of the teachers at the end of the concert:


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment